Tuong Thi Thu Hanh
- Over 20 years’ experience in investment banking and corporate banking mainly focused on the energy and infrastructure sectors
- Joined AWR Lloyd in 2015 as Managing Director for Vietnam and North Asia
- Director of Investment Banking at PetroVietnam Securities, Ho Chi Minh City, 2011-15: M&A transactions, privatizations, IPOs and private placements
- Director of M&A and Head of Institutional Sales at ACB Securities, Hanoi, 2008-11: investment advisory, brokerage, underwriting, M&A
- Bank for Investment & Development of Vietnam (BIDV), Hanoi, 2001-08: corporate planning and banking services
- Vinalines, shipping group, 1996-1998.
- MBA from the Universite Libre de Bruxelles; degrees in International Business & Economics from the Deventer Business School in Accounting & Finance, and the National Economics University, Hanoi