- Over two decades experience in advising governments in the Middle East & North Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe region with a focus on the financial sector.
- Led the Tony Blair Government Advisory Practice the private government consultancy of former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair
- Associate Partner with the international strategy consulting firm McKinsey & Company serving financial service clients and governments around the globe.
- Co-founder and global co-chair of McKinsey’s International Economic Development Interest Group and the Financial Sector Development Initiative.
- Worked at the World Bank in Washington and India.
- Master of Public Administration from the Harvard Kennedy School of Government and a Ph.D. from the University of Heidelberg, Germany