- Over 40 years’ experience as a senior executive, corporate finance and strategy adviser and director in the mining and energy sectors worldwide
- Chairman of AWR Lloyd’s Senior Advisory Board and was Executive Chairman of AWR Lloyd, 2003-14
- Chairman of Ausenco – a global company providing consulting, engineering, project delivery and asset operations, management and optimisation solutions to the minerals & metals, oil & gas and industrial sectors. Ausenco, with 26 offices in 14 countries and many project locations, has around 2,800 employees and is active throughout Asia-Pacific, Africa, Europe and the Americas – since 2013
- Formerly Chairman or Non-executive director of a number of resource focused companies with interests in metals, industrial minerals, energy minerals, oil and gas and industry services.
- Director of the private, Jersey-based Cemos Group, focusing on establishing cement production facilities in Morocco and West Africa
- Engineering degree and MBA from the University of New South Wales, Sydney