- Over 20 years experience in the field of corporate sustainability.
- Has worked for over 70 clients (including major infrastructure, energy and chemicals groups such as Sembcorp, Indorama Ventures, IRPC and Banpu) on developing and implementing corporate sustainability strategies
- Principal Consultant – Climate Change & Sustainability Strategy at ERM – 2015-18: developed multi-year sustainability and climate strategies for clients throughout Southeast Asia.
- Former MD at Sustainability Solutions – 2013-16
- Former Solutions Engineer, Operations Manager and MD-Climate Change Solutions at ECOVA / Engie Insight.
- International MBA in Sustainable Business and Finance from Portland State University; Bachelors in East Asian Studies from Lewis and Clark College